Monday, July 9, 2012

Wow...... a lot has happened! Catch UP!

I guess when you don't blog for 2 months, a lot happens!  But.... let me just say, summer is a busy season :) So, that's my excuse for not blogging for so long!  Where to begin?!  I guess we'll start with June!

Kayla is officially Mrs. Powell!  How insane is that?!! I am so excited for her and Dave :)  Their wedding was on June 2 and it was in good ol' Price!  The wedding turned out so great and Kayla looked GORGEOUS!  It was so fun and crazy being apart of their big day. I'm so happy to have such wonderful friends and now Friend-in-laws ;) Our little friend group is growing! Thank you Kayla and Dave for allowing me to be apart of your special day :D
 
I can officially say that I am no longer a teenager!  I am now the big 20!  I didn't do much for my birthday because it was on a Sunday, so I just had my grandparents over for some homemade ice cream and yummy brownies!  I had decided to go to dinner with my parents the night before, but my truck was having problems and I pretty much spent the day working with my dad on it.  So we have to have dinner another time! Jordan was so sweet and made sure to get a card sent for my birthday :)  He sent a package later, because he had a hard time finding a gift store in Bethel! More on the package later! Our friend Conner had his farewell also on my Birthday, and he'll be leaving this Wednesday!  I'm so excited for him, he's going to do a great job and I know Jordan is ecstatic to finally have him start his mission!  Shelby and I are going to have to keep each other busy these next two years!


The whole week right after my birthday was spent road tripin' with my mama :)  We drove to Arizona to my Uncle's house and had such a fun time!  A lot of people are like... ARIZONA in the middle of summer?!! Are you crazy?!  To be honest.... nope! haha It may have gotten up to 113 degrees, but when you are just laying around in a pool and just relaxing, it's so much fun!  And being at my uncle's house is like being at a resort!  One night we just floated in the pool and ate ice cream :) Now, that is relaxing!  This road trip was so much fun because I got so much time to just spend with my mom.  I couldn't have asked for a better vacation just because I got to spend it with her!  I love her so much :)


We needed a picture with a Cactus!
Arizona!







hahaha one of my favorite pictures! Desert and Bridge are Risky Places

That's pretty much what June consisted of!  I passed my summer math class with an A!  Thank goodness! Now I don't have to worry about math anymore! Besides some methods classes :)  Now, this wouldn't quite be my blog if I never mentioned how Jordan was doing!  He has officially been out 7 months and almost 8!!! Slowly but surely we're moving!  I must say the first 6 are the hardest but things are kinda of but not really speeding up ;) Now are you all ready to hear what he got me for my Birthday?!!! He got me...... A HUSKY!!!!!! A HUSKY!!! Look how cute he is!


hahahahahahaha Isn't he cute?!!?!?!?! I don't quite have a name for him yet, I was gonna ask Jordan what he thinks we should name him, seeing he's our puppy ;)  It's actually quite funny, I kept telling him he had to bring me home a Husky and in the letter with the package he said here's your "Husky" hahaha :)  He's so cute :)  Jordan I mean :) and Our Husky :) 
Well, that's all I've pretty much been up too!  I'll try to not take so long until my next post! And by the next time I post, our little pup will have a name! Until Then! 

1 comment:

  1. You're such a cute girl! Love reading your blog posts! How fun to go on a trip with your mom- aren't mom's the best!? Keep writing and have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete