Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Time is Dwindling Down



So.. on Sunday Jordan gave his farewell talk and I must say, he did an amazing job! He definitely brought tears to my eyes. I held them in pretty much the whole time until he started talking about me! and of course when he would choke up a little bit, that made me cry!  His topic was on the Light of Christ and how it can shine through him and he couldn't have given a better talk.  He is going to be such a great missionary and i'm so excited for him.  Jordan has officially 8 days left until he will be in the MTC! How insane is that?? November flew by, just like I thought it would.... Only a week from tomorrow and Jordan will be off for 2 whole years.  I don't know how mother's do it, but I will find a way :) 
Look at these amazing cookies Jordan's aunt made! she is so talented!
I know this looks like an engagement
but it's not and I like it!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love all the pictures too :) I'm assuming you're talking about our one that looks like an engagement... but still thanks :) both of you!

    ReplyDelete