Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Time is Dwindling Down...

I found this title to be appropriate seeing that I used it right before Jordan left.  Way back then, two years ago, time was dwindling down for Jordan to leave...  but now time is dwindling down to him coming home! I cannot believe that he will be home in 5 short weeks :) I can count all of those weeks on my hand... not hands.. HAND! This whole experience is so unreal.  It's hard to express how i'm feeling! I am so unbelievably excited to have him home, but at the same time I'm freaking out! It's surreal. That's the best way to describe it.  The one great thing is I have  been very very busy lately! This summer has been so much fun and I've been so grateful to all of the new friends I've been able to meet! So... I guess here is a recap of what's been going on these past crazy couple of months!
I started my student teaching clear back in July and have loved every minute of it! That is the one main thing that has kept me very busy! What is awesome, is that i'm pretty much done with my student teaching.  Their is light at the end of the tunnel in ALL things!  I am in a second grade class and am in love with all of my students.  They are the cutest things ever and I just have loved being able to teach them! I am going to be so sad when I leave them!  My last day of teaching will be on Halloween and then I have a sub job for the next two weeks to keep me busy until Jordan comes home!
I have done a bunch of fun things this past summer and have enjoyed every minute of it!
Here is my Summer Recap:

  • Turned 21
  • Enjoyed Bees games
  • Went Paddleboarding for the 1st time

                                                
  • 1st RSL game (front row!)

  • Making New Friends

  • Slow Pitch Softball
  • Summer Nights at the Park
  • Student Teaching (Pirate Classroom)
Seeing the Sexy Luke Bryan in Concert
 

 







  • Four Wheeling&Shooting



  • Night Hikes


  • Zion Trip




These are only a few highlights of my Summer, this doesn't even touch everything I have done this past Summer. I must say, it's been a good one!  I have done so many fun things and have so many fun memories.  Time is Dwindling down. Summer is over, Fall has begun.  Tis the season of Haunted Houses, Crisp Air, and Hoodies.  Jordan will be home in 5 short weeks, i'm almost done with student teaching, and I have amazing friends.  Keep on Truckin'! 

1 comment: