Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Happiest Place on Earth :)

I finally finished this semester of school and ended it the best way possible. A trip to Disneyland! :)  I had not been to Disneyland since I was 6 years old, so.... it was a much needed reunion! I took this wonderful vacation with half of my family.  My dad and sister couldn't come, but everyone else was there for the fun!  We went to SeaWorld and Park Hopped between California Adventure and Disneyland.  I must say Cars Land was freaking awesome! I loved the Radiator Spring Racers in C.A and California Screamin'! I even liked Tower of Terror. I was so proud of my Niece.  4 years old and took that ride like a champ! No tears or anything :)  She did better than Shana who was almost in tears at the end of our drop!  I will say though that the freaking Ferris Wheel with the Moving Carts is the WORST thing ever!!! I think I screamed more on that then I did on Tower of Terror!  All in All I loved C.A, it was my first time ever being at that park :)  
Disneyland of course was amazing!  I love Indiana Jones so much! Just everything about Disneyland is fun :)  It definitely got more and more crowded but it was a lot of fun.  There is just so much about the trip that I don't even know what to say! It was just so exciting and fun :) World of Color is amazing, I just kept saying how magical it was after it was over!  I was a bit worried that road tripping to Cali with a 4 year old and 6 month old would be Helllllll but it was actually really good.  They were great car buddies :)  I already want to go back to Disneyland! I told Jordan that we have to go when he gets home because I am not waiting 14 years again to go!  




Jordan's Favorite Ride :)


 

 


All I can say is it was a very much needed vacation and I loved it so much :) So much happened before Disneyland that I need to share about! I finished my last semester as I said and taught in my wonderful class full of second graders!  They were such a great group of students and my cooperating teacher is amazing! I am so lucky because I get to work with her for all of my student teaching! learning from the best! I am all done with school pretty much! All I have left is my student teaching which will begin in July! Hooray! The dark tunnel actually has a light! My cute class made me a book, I'd say definitely my favorite class out of all my field experiences!

Also, at the end of April my bestie got Married! Melanie is now officially Mrs. Ferguson!  It is so crazy how time flies.... It feels like just yesterday we were sitting in my backyard eating food after crying our eyes out because the school year had ended and we were leaving our 2nd grade teacher behind! I threw her a shower at the beginning of March, which was really fun! I love my friends so much and am so grateful to have them in my life!  Here are a few pictures from her shower and from the wedding! 
 


 I am so happy for one of my best friends :) Yay for Eternal marriage :)

So that's pretty much what's been new in my life!  School (I got a 4.0!), a Wedding, and the Happiest Place on Earth :) Of  course it would really be the happiest place on earth if one other person could have been there! Pretty much 6 months left people! 6 months.... :D
 

1 comment:

  1. What?! The ferris wheel is one of the funniest rides I've ever been on!

    ReplyDelete