Tuesday, November 29, 2011

He's officially Elder Hansen!

Our last Picture together!
To be honest, the past few weeks I have been an emotional roller coaster! I was happy, sad, stressed, excited, nervous, etc.  And now... I don't quite know what my emotions are. Jordan officially became a missionary tonight and i was able to be a part of it.  It was tough to hold back my emotions but it's something that should be sweet, not sad.   I feel ok sometimes but other times i just get sad! It's weird.  I feel like i'm just in a shock stage.  Like i'll be talking to him tomorrow, but in reality... I won't be.  Just hopefully these next two years fly by!  We spent our last day together and just relaxing.  It was pretty good and i'm glad that I was able to be with him. Anyway I know this is short but it's an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment