Saturday, November 5, 2011

~tHiS Is HaLlOwEen~

Yes, I do realize that it is the 5th of November and I am just barely updating you all on Halloween.  But I figure... better late than never! Right?? or No? Anyway... I must say this year was a very nice Halloween.  The weather was nice and so was the  company!
So get this, this year was the first Hallows eve Jordan and I have spent together! crazy right seeing we've been together for 2 years you'd think we would have at least had 1 Halloween together! But nope! Two years ago on Halloween night was actually the first time we talked, like actually had a conversation that meant something. We had talked til' about 3 in the morning about nonsense really, just getting to know each other :) I must say... that was a great night as well. Then last year I was at school for Halloween and he had to work so that brings us to this year! And this year we actually got to dress up as a couple costume :)
Jordan thought of the idea of being Donald and Daisy, and I brought the idea to life ;) well..... to costume! I whipped up some costumes for us to wear and I have to say I think they were really good/creative/cheap homemade costumes! I think we only spent like $15 combined for our costume!
On Halloween night we had our annual Halloween dinner, this year Briana kind of created the dinner and invited all of her friends.  She did a pretty good job.  We had ravioli, lasagna, dirt cups, salad and other goodies :) So delicious! Then afterwards we had a scavenger hunt! Some of the things we had to do was; take a picture in a cemetery, trick-or-treat, Christmas carol, find a black cat, etc.  It was a fun way to spend the night! I did miss my friends however.  In past years they have shown up to our dinner and we've hung out on Halloween but seeing we are all separated, it isn't possible.  But it was still a great Halloween :)
 Also, a few nights earlier we got together with Darin & Leanna and their friends and carved pumpkins! It was so fun! I really liked my pumpkin.  It was supposed to be mine and Jordan's together.... but lets just say I did a lot of the work :) He did help thin it out :) so he did help, but I did most of the carving.  Which I'm completely fine with because I like carving pumpkins! But, I will say this, BRIANA KNOCKED MY POOR PUMPKIN OVER AND RUINED IT!! It's ok though, I still love her!



No comments:

Post a Comment