Monday, October 24, 2011

"What a glorious thing it is for us to have the privilege of going to the temple for our own blessings. Then after going to the temple for our own blessings, what a glorious privilege to do the work for those who have gone on before us."

This past weekend was pretty great! Just like I guessed it would be :)  Jordan and I were able to visit the temple and do baptisms which made me feel so much better with what I have going on in my life right now.  All of the stress & worry went away for an hour and I was able to just sit in peace with Jordan :) It was actually perfect because the temple closed at 3 on Saturday and we went right near the end, so there was hardly anyone there! It was fantastic and just so quite and peaceful! Jordan did such a great job.  It was his first time being the baptizer, but he did such a good job.  He was able to read all the names off clearly and you could just tell that he was comfortable in what he was doing. The spirit was so strong!  He is going to be a great missionary, Alaska is going to love him :)
Well I don't really have that much more to say! We went to the Haunted Forest on Friday and that was pretty fun! but I think the temple was my favorite part this weekend.  We definitely need to do it more! Also, this weekend should be pretty exciting too! We get to carve pumpkins with Darin & Leanna and their friends! I will let you all know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment