Wednesday, May 16, 2012

LASY......

Lazy+Kinda Busy= Lasy.... yup I just made that up. Hahaha that's what i've pretty much been lately, more lazy than anything.  I guess that's what happens when summer some what hits and you've had a crazy semester.  I say summer has only somewhat hit because i'm taking a summer math class... so it's not quite summer for me unfortunately :/ I just have to make it through this math class and then I can be free!! Only 6 more weeks! That'll be a great birthday present to myself, because this math class sucks!
This weekend I get to start working again! Hooray!!!!!! I have been so poor lately and cannot wait to be getting some paychecks here in the next few weeks!  Not to mention I pretty much love my job and now my great friend Shelby gets to work with me! That'll be even more fun! The first weeks of June are going to be pretty crazy for me!
I like my job, Be Jealous!

First I will be working, then I have Kayla's Wedding! Holy Cow! I can't believe that she's going to become a married woman in almost 2 weeks!  I'm so excited for her!! We threw her a Bridal Shower.... more info on that later on.  Then the weekend after Kayla's wedding, I have my cousin Nicole's wedding in St. George, and then the fam is also supposed be taking a trip the week after that! So I don't know what i'm going to do! Lot's to do! Work, Weddings, Farewells and Math! Sounds fun right? haha I do love weddings!  But getting on facebook is such a joke! Every time I get on facebook there is always a new post saying "I'M ENGAGED!" it sucks! hahah I mean i'm not going to lie, I'm happy for every single one of them but I also have the jealousy bug at the same time!  I'm sure all of my Missionary Girls and some other friends all know what i'm talking about!
Now that leads me into my handsome Missionary :)  Seeing Sunday was Mother's Day, we got to skype! It was such a great day! Hearing his voice is great but seeing his face , is the best feeling! He just looks so good and dang! ;)  He's been doing so well! He was transferred to Bethel, where he is in a Branch and actually lives in a Church! How cool is that?!  Bethel is very small and everything has to be flown in and out of the town so as you can imagine everything is EXPENSIVE!!! I think Jordan said something about poptarts being over 20$!  A gallon of milk=12$ and Gas was up to 8$ a gallon!  So Bethel is very expensive and kind of a dump, but Jordan loves it and the people there :)  He's been out almost 6 months!  I am so excited to hit that milestone!  I know it's not a very big one but it means we're moving in the right direction! That means we're a quarter of the way through!  WOOT WOOT! Let the count down continue!
1st picture together since he's been gone ;)

Well what else..... oh yes! Kayla's Shower!  At the beginning of the Month we hosted Kayla's Bridal shower!  We did it earlier in the month so our friend Melanie could be there. (Melanie is in Peru for the summer doing a service internship!) We kept the shower very simple, just an open house for people to come and go and a lite lunch!  It was delicious and fun! I did have Kayla play one game that was so much fun!  I asked her hubby to be some questions that Kayla had to answer, if she got them wrong, she had to throw some double bubble in her mouth :D  It was quite hilarious but very fun!  It really made me think how I would answer all of those questions for Jordan! One Day I will get to! hahaha :) Kayla did such a great job with all her questions and I couldn't be happier for her and Dave! They are so cute together!
Stoked for our AWESOME SHOWER!



Who needs towels anyway ;)
Last picture together as an UN-Married Friend Group! Congrats Kayla I love you! :D

Well... I guess once I get further into summer or when I don't feel so Lasy, I'll write again! Until then :)


No comments:

Post a Comment