Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy as a Bee!!

Well, like always I have been super busy lately!  Once September hit, I  feel like I have been going non-stop!  School started which always keeps me busy and on top of it I decided to work this semester!  It's the first time I'm working and going to school part-time.  I know that sounds super pathetic since there are so many people out there that have been doing that forever and supporting themselves.  But I just didn't know how the Eled program would be, so I didn't get a job last semester until I knew I could handle one.
 So, my new job is pretty freaking awesome!  I am now a sales associate for Scheels!  I'm sure you have all heard of it or seen it! It's that GINORMOUS building right off the freeway and 11400 :)  We have our grand opening on Saturday and i'm working , it's going to be insane!!! So far, even though we have yet to open, I am loving my job.  I've already made so many new friends, I can't wait to see how it goes once the doors open officially on Saturday!
So, at the beginning of the month, I took a much needed end of summer vacation to Lake Powell with Darin, Leanna, and Austin!  It was so much fun :)  It was my second time being on their boat and my second time being in Lake Powell! I hadn't been since I was about 11 when I went with the Perry's.  I will say... traveling with a baby is quite an adventure!  Sleep was... interesting on the trip, but the fun thing about it is now we can just look back at it and laugh :)  What's freaking awesome is I can wakeboard now! I always had the hardest time getting up and staying up on a wakeboard but I finally mastered it :)  I was so happy!! After mastering(not really mastering but doing somewhat ok!)  that, I decided, more like was forced to try skiing :) Now let me tell you, I HATE SKIING! It is so flippin' hard!  Maybe I will try it again, but... after my experience skiing and I are not friends!  Basically by the end of the trip, my body had been beat to death!  I do not recommend, Tubing, wakeboarding, and waterskiing all in one day... I looked like a Grandma for days!  Knowing me, i'll probably do it again though just because it's fun :)  I told Jordan that a boating trip is a definite must when he gets home :)  He has to see me and my amazing skills ;)  Plus, I think he'd be quite entertained watching me flop all around the tube!  All around it was such a fun trip and will always be a great memory! I love spending time with my family :) Yup... it may not be official yet but they will always be considered family!

TUBING!!!!!
Other than that, not a whole lot has been happening!  Work and school!  School pretty much sucks this semester because it's so boring!  Plus all the teachers are just giving us busy work, so i'm not too happy with this semester, but oh well! I just got to get through it and soon enough i'll be all done with school :)  
Jordan is doing sooooo great and he looks Amazing :) he's such a stud! Jordan is still in the area of Bethel and had a baptism just last week :)  I'm so proud of him!  He's been working so hard and I just fall more in love with him everyday!  In my last post, I mentioned our pup, and I officially decided to name our pup Mandy.  Why? Well Mandy is the investigator Jordan just recently baptized so it has special meaning, plus, our pup came from Bethel and that's where Mandy is! Anyway, we're almost to the year mark!  I'll be at 10 months in just 2 days! Hooray! :)  It's so great to see that time is finally speeding up!  That's the one nice thing of being so busy, it helps pass the time! I hear once you reach the year mark, time goes even faster! Wouldn't that be amazing?!  For now, i'll just keep on truckin' and enjoying the life I have :) Amazing family, Boyfriend,  in-laws ;) and great friends! What else do I need?
This picture made my day :)  Who else can say they had a baptism in a lake in camo waders?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment