Tuesday, March 6, 2012

21 Months People

So....
I know I write a lot about Jordan but I just had to share this news!  First off, we're officially 3 months down! Hooray! only 21 months to go! I really can't wait for may.... like really can't! It'll be so nice to finally hit the 6 month mark and in May there is a beautiful holiday called Mother's day and I'll get a phone call :) But the good news of the week is that Jordan got a Baptism!! :) She's going to be baptized in April, so hopefully he won't be transferred so he can be there to see her be baptized, but still.... pretty awesome! I'm so proud of him :) He's doing such a great job!
In other news.... school has sucked lately.  It's been very stressful these past couple days and it has sucked. Plus, on top of it we've had a family emergency and just been trying to make it through it.  We're praying that things get better and better each day.  I'm so grateful for the power of prayer, it has really been a comfort to me these past few weeks.  Speaking of, prayer brings up church!
I went to a singles ward last Sunday..... and there are some WEIRDOS!  I went to the singles ward because my sister has been begging me to join her.  So I did :) It wasn't too bad, but really.... some people are nerds! I'm so rude! haha but really... you'd just have to be there to understand how weird some of these people are! I'm thinking I may end up just transferring my records to the ward with Briana because I feel like I need a little change and my homeward has been really good, but I dunno... I guess we'll see.
I CANNOT wait for summer! It needs to come faster! I'm so ready to get back to work and with all my coworkers and having nice warm weather and fun trips to Moab.  I just need a break from school.  I feel like it's been never ending!!!! My life is just school school school!!!! It's going to KILL me! At times I think... I should have a lot done because I don't have Jordan here to distract me, but then I don't.  I sit around because he was usually the one MAKING me do my homework! Oh well... I get it done! That's all that matters :) Speaking of homework... you know how I said school is my life? Well it is. Off to do more homework!
Oh. P.S! Our friend Conner got his mission call to Chile! I'm so excited for him and excited to have Shelby join me on this 2 year journey :) I hope i can help her out and share with her some expertise!

No comments:

Post a Comment