Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy New Year!.... Just a little late!

Sorry it's been forever since I last blogged! The holidays are always so hectic and with a new semester starting, I just have had no time to write! Honestly, I should be doing homework... but... i'm going to be lazy and blog instead.  Plus, a little bird told me that I need to write more about myself instead of writing so much about Jordan ;) Which... I'll try to do, but he's on my  mind a lot! ;)
Ok, school has started and I am now in the elementary program at UVU! It have been very overwhelming so far, the teachers just started us off with all of these assignments and group projects, so it's been a lot.  I am starting to fall into a little groove and get the hang of things which helps! I love the program there though.  I have made lots of new friends and am really excited to actually be going to school because it means something now! I commute every day, which isn't too bad... it's kind of nice because there is no traffic (amazing right?) and I get some time with my thoughts!  I'm so happy to finally be in the program because it means only 2 years and i'll be done with school! Hooray!!! I'll be graduated by Fall of 2013 which is perfect timing :)
OH! I cannot forget to mention that one of my besties is getting married! Kayla and Dave are engaged and i'm so flippin' excited for them! They are so perfect for each other!  She's the first one in our group to go, and then I have a feeling we'll all start to slowly drop... 1 by 1. I have to wait two years but i'll eventually get there :) It's so crazy that everyone is starting to get married! There are so many girls from my graduating class that are either already married or are engaged! I don't think there will be any left soon! ;) I'm so happy for all of them though! I tell Jordan that I get a little jealous because I wanna get married! He says I have to be patient though or I won't wait for him! Which isn't true one bit because he's the one I want to marry! DUH!! ;) I love weddings and they are so exciting! If you can't tell... I'm really excited for Kayla :)

How is everyone and their New Year Resolutions? I'm actually doing really good with my goals for this year! Here they are... ok, maybe not all of them but some!
  1. Not only read, but study the entire BOM
  2. Attend the temple at least once a month ( I got to start on this one!)
  3. Make a new recipe once a week!
  4. Make a recipe book
  5. Work out! :)
I hope all of have a great new year and thanks for reading my blog! I had no idea that I had so many people who read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment