Saturday, December 31, 2011

AH! I got my first set of pictures! :)

I hope Jordan doesn't mind but i'm sharing some of his pictures! They made me so happy :) 

This is Jordan with his first companion (MTC). Meet Elder Scheer!

He's trying out the... comb over ;)  

Look at this handsome fellow!

He finished the Dora puzzle I sent in less than 5 minutes! hahaha

They all arrived in Alaska!

This is everyone in front of the Anchorage temple :)

He wasn't joking when he said it was all ice... no wonder he fell on his tush!

This is his second companion, but is the first in Alaska. Meet Elder Heartilius! (Jordan is  slimming down so much it's crazy!)

His first moose :) 

SNOW! and Bunny Boots :)

Haha in Alaska they call them Humps instead of Bumps :D

All of their packages underneath the Christmas tree!

And of course.. My Stocking :) 


2 comments:

  1. You are a VERY good girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha..... well thank you! I don't know why, but I try!

      Delete