Friday, December 30, 2011

The Best Part of My Christmas Was........

So, I'm sure you all can guess what the best part of my Christmas was! I was able to talk to Jordan for almost a whole hour and I must say that his voice was just what I needed! It was like the BEST present ever!! No offense Santa ;) Now... I only have to wait til Mothers Day to hear it again! I think I'm going to buy a voice recorder so we can send it back and forth.. I think that is much needed because his voice is just too great ;)
He's doing really well! He is in his first area called Wasilla! :) Everything is pretty much frozen... like his mailbox.. his nose! haha there is ice everywhere and he slips and slides :) But on Sunday he said he's only gotten down to 1 degree weather so far! That's the coldest he's experienced! The weather is dropping a lot though!! So he's going to be getting a lot colder! A LOT!
Anyway.... that was the highlight of my Christmas! We woke up, opened some presents and then I went and spent a lot of the day with Jordan's family because we were waiting for a phone call! I got some pretty great presents from them! His dad and mom got me a Cowboys Jersey, so i'm official now :) and of course pank thought about it and remembered my favorite player! Miles Austin... Gorgeous eyes! ;) I also got some luggage! Now Jordan and I can take lots of trips when he gets home ;) Maybe... like a Honeymoon trip! and other fun vacations ;) or too... ALASKA! ;) I actually joked with his parents and said does this luggage include a free trip to Alaska?! ;) I can't forget that I got a cute lion to cuddle with at night from Darin, Leanna, and Austin! He's soft! I love him! I cuddle with him (his name is porgy) and my Elder teddy bear (his name is Elder Hansen) at night :) Hmm.. what else about Christmas? Not much! I enjoyed it and am so grateful for this time of year.  It really helps you realize how grateful this life is.  I'm so blessed to have my family in my life.  They are so great and I enjoy being with them every minute! Even if they do make fun of me! Same goes for the Hansen's... I am so blessed to be a part of their family.. I must say having two families that love you so much.. is pretty great.  I cannot forget Jordan, but he's a Hansen ;)
I know that Jesus Christ died for us, and he went through all of that suffering because of his great love for us, So that we can return with our Heavenly Father in the Celestial Kingdom :)  I cannot be more grateful towards him and my Heavenly Father.  This Gospel is truly amazing and I am very lucky to have a man in my life who is bringing others to it.  It's a great thing :) 
This... Is me and PORGY :)

My 2nd Family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment