Tuesday, December 20, 2011

He has Arrived!


Jordan is officially in Alaska!! He made it safe and sound yesterday afternoon :) It was so great  because I was able to hear from him yesterday as he was waiting in the Seattle airport! Probably one of the best phone calls I've ever had! It seriously was so nice to hear his voice! And I get to hear it again on Christmas! HALLELUJAH!! ;)
Last night Jordan sent a very quick, short email explaining that he had made it and that there is at least 3 inches of ice on the roads and the sidewalk! He also mentioned that he has already fallen right on his butt! hahahaha that made me laugh :) as long as  he's ok... then it's funny! He was out tracting yesterday! that really surprised me! I didn't think that he would be out tracting on his very first day there... I guess he has to start eventually! Anyway just a quick short update on Jordan because I love talking about my missionary :) I can't wait to hear from him again soon, hopefully we get another email of some sort this week telling us when he'll be able to call home and how his first week in Alaska has been! 

No comments:

Post a Comment