Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My 1st Package off to AK!

Alright so, a couple days ago I sent my Christmas Package off to Alaska!! It was kinda hairy scary because I was so paranoid that it wouldn't get there by the time Jordan arrived! But it should! So I made this freaking cute stocking for him :) I love it so much! and am so proud of my skills! of course i did have help from my mother! but still.... pretty awesome! I hope Jordan loves it as much as I do! :) It even has a tag inside the shirt that says made special for number one! <3
I also filled the package with goodies :) and a letter! other than that I didn't really have much to send off! I did send him a farewell video and a book that I made for us :) So he will have those to open up on Christmas day! He's been out for two weeks now and will be headed to Alaska on Monday! I cannot wait for him to get there!! Then it won't be like.. he's so close and just in Provo! I can't drive to Alaska like I could to Provo :) I have NOT done that by the way!
Hearing from Jordan is about the best thing right now! His letters keep making my day and make me laugh and cry! They are the best! Only a couple more weeks and I will get to hear his wonderful voice! I cannot wait til' Christmas! He's doing well and has had a lot of fun... it's kind of like he's in college in a way.. with the stories I have been hearing!
Tonight my parents, his parents, and myself all went out to dinner! It was really fun to get them all together! My parents have met his dad before but had never met his mom! Imagine that, two year relationship and they are just getting to know each other! But it was really great! We went out to dinner to celebrate me passing a test! FINALLY! If any of you readers are constant with my blog... which, I really don't know if I even have readers haha but if I do, I posted about a test a while ago that I didn't pass, and that's the test that I just recently passed! Hooray! So, now i'm for sure going to UVU in January to start the ELED program :) I think Jordan would love knowing that all of our parents got together! So that will definitely be in my next letter to him!
Anyway, for anyone who's reading, Jordan is doing very well and I see him growing everyday! It's an amazing experience to have a missionary, I've felt my testimony and faith grow along with his and it's.... a great feeling and I love it.  I must say at times it's difficult to have someone you love so much not in constant contact, but I know that he is doing amazing things in the field and I'm so proud of him! He's a great missionary and he's not even in Alaska yet! Be prepared AK, Jordan is coming and you all will want to join this gospel because it's true! and... he's just so love able! Can't wait to hear from him next! I have gotten so many wonderful letters! He sure knows how to keep his girl happy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment