Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today, marks mine and Jordan's 2 year anniversary! Can you believe it??! I can't! These past two years really have flown by! You don't realize how fast time goes when you're with someone you love.  I hope that these next two years will fly by just as fast! That would be really great! I just have to have the mindset that I only have to wait one more anniversary and then the year after that we will be actually together! I cannot wait for that day.  For now, I am constantly thinking about him :) I love him so much and am grateful for every moment we've had together! Even the times where we have had titsy fits because those fits have brought our relationship to a different level and have brought us together even closer! I Love you!!!!!!! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment