Wednesday, December 7, 2011

P-Days are... THE BEST!!!

So today was Jordan's actually p-day and what can I say, I love P-day!!!!!!! Hearing from Jordan makes my day.  It's nice because it always gives me something to look forward too.  It also gives me peace of mind because I actually know what's going on now instead of thinking what is he doing!! I am supposed to be getting another letter hopefully sometime this week/weekend?! I hope so! that'd be so nice :) That would mean that this week goes by super quick because I will have heard from him 3 times this week! HALLELUJAH! :) I can't get my hopes up too much though, he is a super busy Missionary :) I constantly am thinking about him and can actually hear him saying all of these things that he says in his letters to me and i love it :) He knows exactly how to make me laugh and his words complete my day. Anyway there is another update on my sweet Elder Hansen :)

2 comments: