Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm in a blogging mood!

Do any of you ever get on kicks of just wanting to clean? I had did last night at 11 o'clock.  Yes, I am a nerd and can be OCD at times... so... I went through my entire dresser and cleaned up a little bit of my room from 11-2 in the morning. Ya I know i'm crazy but I was just was so motivated to clean and when that opportunity arises... you have to take it! I still need to go through my entire closet and organize some other things but that will have to wait! That is one thing I always tell Jordan, I say be lucky I get in these moods because we will have a very organized house! I wouldn't say I'm a very messy person, I like to keep things clean and organized so we will have to see what happens when I actually have my own house! Then from 2-3 I started watching engagement videos on youtube! Like I said... I'm a nerd!! I saw this link on facebook to an engagement video and it linked me to youtube and I just kept watching these cute proposals!

I think the signs are so cute!
So precious <3

So creative!


 Now granted... I watched a lot and those are just a few! I was just in one of those cutesie moods! Weddings are just so fun and cute! I don't know how I would feel having a whole crowd in disneyland see me be proposed too... I hope mine is just a little more personal  with just the two of us but still well thought out and super cute and fun! (Leanna this is where you remember this and make sure Jordan knows ;) )

Anyway last night I went out to see One For the Money with my mom and Briana and it was really fun! It was nice to have a girls night especially since I don't  have much to do lately besides school.  It was a pretty good movie too! It is based off a book series that my mom and sister have read.  I haven't the books, but now I think I'll look into it! Afterwards we went to Paradise Bakery, which is always delicious.  I always feel weird going in there because it's where Jordan used to work and he would always make my salad or tell them how I wanted it made.  I now remember to mix the southwestern dressing with the ranch in my salad :) Nice little trick Jordan taught me! It was really yummy and fun! Tonight I went over to Jordan's house to hang with his family for a bit because it was Leanna's birthday this past week! I can talk about Leanna because I know she reads ;) Remember in my last post how I mentioned  a little birdie who said not to talk about Jordan so much? Yup that's Leanna :) She is so fun though and I love how we can just talk about everything! She's going to be my most favorite sister-in-law! hahaha get it? Because she'll be the only! hahahaha..... Ok it wasn't that funny. They like to make fun of me a lot for example... they make fun of how i say chicken fingers, how I say haha all the time, how i was in special ed... ;)  but I think that's what makes me feel so close with Jordan's family. I feel so comfortable around them!  I love them so much :)  
Then afterwards, I went to hang with friends which was a much needed night out! Went bowling and kicked trash of course ;) It hasn't been too bad of a weekend! Now I just have to do all the homework i've been slacking on :) and on the plus side.... Monday = 2 months! Hooray! :) For now, have a great week! 
I forgot to mention that while watching up with my wonderful sister Briana, when little Carl came on the screen she went "He looks like Jordan!" haha it had me laughing so hard because in a way he kind of does! just a tiny bit :) SO CUTE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment