Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Here I Am

Alright blog world, here i am...
lately i've been reading some friends blogs and been thinking to myself that i should start a blog. I kept thinking that i would be a horrible blogger. I never know what to say, or if anything is interesting and lest face it i don't have the creative writing ability. So I figured maybe I'd wait until Jordan left for his mission, that way I would have more to write about, what I'm going through, etc... etc... But Jordan doesn't leave until November and... here I am!
You are all probably wondering why I've decided to start a blog now. Well this semester I'm taking a class called Technology in the Classroom. One of the assignments for this class is to either have a blog or create one. Now you can all see why I have finally started a blog! Hopefully i can learn how to make my page better and be able to get a hang of being a "blogger". Or at least have some interesting stories to share with you! Who knows maybe nobody will even follow me.. I guess you never know.

1 comment:

  1. Way to start a blog! Good luck with it! It can definitely seem overwhelming, but just write what you want to write and do it for you! :)

    ReplyDelete